windows+pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Krzysztof Bienias
Subject windows+pgsql
Date
Re: windows+pgsql
Re: windows+pgsql
List pgsql-novice
I have installed a pgsql (8.1) on my computer (windows xp + apache 2) and there is a problem while trying to connect ta a database server. I use pgadmin3 and when I hit "connect" my computer "thiks" for a 3-5minutes and then a windows style popup with text like this:

 "Server closed the connection unexpectedly
This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request".

Firewall off, apache listens on port 5432, all configured to connect with localhost.

Does anyone have any idea what to do?
200 zlotych bonusu w eliminacjach do Mistrzostw Europy dla Ciebie!
BETWAY.com >>> http://link.interia.pl/f199f