Re: Re: Harddisk performance degrading over time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Åkerud
Subject Re: Re: Harddisk performance degrading over time?
Date
List pgsql-general
OK,
so now I know it wasn't that.

The strange thing is just that, that looking at all the test values
collected, it seems like only indexed inserts and indexed selects has gotten
slower for BOTH PostgreSQL and MySQL,

Never mind... as long as it is maximally slow now ;) *kidding*

Daniel Åkerud