Re: how connect visual basic to pgsql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Bolenok
Subject Re: how connect visual basic to pgsql?
Date
List pgsql-general
> This deriver made for Win95.
> I am using Win-Nt-Wks-4.0.
> Is this possible this due to different OS's ?
> Best Regard,
> Anuj

What kind of application do you use and where did you install your ODBC DSN?
If your application is a service, or if you plan to share this DSN across
multiple users, you should install it under 'System DSN' entry.

This driver work perfectly on Windows NT 4.0 Server, Windows 2000
Professional and Windows 2000 Advanced Server. I used it to connect MS SQL
Server 7.0 to PostgreSQL database through 'OLE DB provider for ODBC driver'
and succeded in it. I did not test it on Windows NT Workstation 4.0, but I
see no reason why this driver shouldn't work on it.

Alex Bolenok.