Re: setof or array as input parameter to postgresql 8.2 functions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jyoti Seth
Subject Re: setof or array as input parameter to postgresql 8.2 functions
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks for the solution. With this I am able to pass arrays and
multidimensional arrays in postgresql functions.

One of my problem is still left I want to pass set of values with different
datatypes.For eg:
I want to pass following values to the function:
1 ajay 1000.12
2 rita 2300.24
3 leena 1230.78
4 jaya 3432.45

As the values have different data types I have to create three different
arrays. Is there any way with which I can pass this as a single setof
values.

Thanks,
Jyoti