Re: INSERTs slow - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PGMailList
Subject Re: INSERTs slow
Date
List pgsql-general
You can also start the server with
-F
[Disables fsync calls for performance improvement, at the risk of data
corruption in event of a system crash. Read the detailed documentation
before using this! ]

But your server HAS TO BE ON A VERY GOOD UPS...

http://www.pgexplorer.com