Re: Problem saving query files - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Együd Csaba
Subject Re: Problem saving query files
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Andreas,

> >Other problem: The background of pagecontrols isn't
> refreshed. Not too
> >imortant but it may reveal other problems.
> Never observed this, can you give a detailed description how you
> provoked that?

Nothing special. Simply pressing the Alt-tab to switch to an other app, and
then return to PGAdmin. The pagecontrols background - i mean the area at the
top of the control, where the tabears are placed (see attached image) - is
not refreshed. Maybe it is a bug of XP, but I haven't realized such things
yet.

Thank you for your interest.

Best Regards,
-- Csaba