Re: Proper relational database? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Proper relational database?
Date
List pgsql-general
Andl is a "proper relational database" language.

Andl is an original implementation of the language D described in The Third Manifesto.
http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~hugh/TTM/.

I have a working implementation of Andl on Postgres. See http://www.andl.org/2016/04/postgres-meet-andl/. This version
isnot ready for release, but there is a download that supports Sqlite, Thrift and REST.

The syntax of Andl is quite different from Tutorial D, or SQL. It does what SQL does, including any relational query
youcan think of, and a few you haven't! Check out the web site for some code samples.

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org