Re: RCA for MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size(Known Issue) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yogvinder Singh
Subject Re: RCA for MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size(Known Issue)
Date
List pgsql-general
Correcting myself:

Here is the version details

template1=# select version();
                                                version

 PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.4.3
20041212 (Red Hat 3.4.3-9.EL4)
(1 row)

Regards,
Yogvinder Singh