Re: convert mdb files to pg? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DBTools Software
Subject Re: convert mdb files to pg?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:14 PM
Subject: [GENERAL] convert mdb files to pg?

Is there a way to import mdb files from Access into pg?

I found a web page for mdbtools but I can’t get it to compile.

You can use DBTools Manager (http://www.dbtools.com.br). Besides the fact it can manage PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Interbase, Firebird and Xbase Tables it can also import and export data to and from MSAccess, MSExcel, Text Files, ODBC, Paradox, Clipper, Dbase and FoxPro.

It's for Windows but it doesn't matter were the database server is located.

Best Regards,

Crercio O. Silva