Re: Multiple Indexing, performance impact - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Åkerud
Subject Re: Multiple Indexing, performance impact
Date
List pgsql-general
I did a ps ax | postmaster but found no -B, and concluded that it uses the
value specified in /etc/postgrelsql/postgresql.conf on shared_buffers (I
saw -B was shared buffer doing a man postmaster). I'll change this to 256
and rerun the test!

Will post the results here later. Please tell if this was a too puny
increase!

Daniel Åkerud