Statement Triggers Patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From F.J. Cuberos
Subject Statement Triggers Patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I´ve a problem with CVS to get the source, when trying to login I get the
bash-2.02$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/CVSROOT login
(Logging in to anoncvs@postgresql.org)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected
access

I attach the files modified for Statement Triggers (StmtTrig) in postgreSQL,
if somebody could make the patch and publish I´ll be in debt.

Thanks.

Notes of use:

Keep in mind that when creating a StmtTrig the functions executed get the
tuples (NEW/OLD if PL, tg_trigtuple and tg_newtuple in C) set to NULL.

If there are statement and row triggers defined for the same table and the
same event:
a) if the event it´s before then it´s  executed statement prior to any row
trigger
b) if the event it´s afte then are  executed all row prior to statement
trigger

TODO triggers list:
->Include order to triggers following the recomendations of SQL3.
->Modify PL/SQL to access NEW/OLD table.