Re: Bug with sequence ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christian Meunier
Subject Re: Bug with sequence ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well correcting the report:

by the past, i was used to have this trouble ( using 7.2b5 or prior and
ipchains)

the only 2 occurences i have now in my log are not linked to sequence so it
must occur sometime somehow but it has nothing to do with postgres.

However by the past, i had this trouble with sequence, i dont know if i get
rid off this issue updating to 7.2RC2 or moving to IPTABLE instead of
ipchains.