Re: Let's Do the CoC Right - Mailing list pgsql-general

From FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Subject Re: Let's Do the CoC Right
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear All,

There has been much development based on many good comments and broader participation on this thread that I have seen
inthe past which no doubt is the envy of many other companies and open source communities.

However we seem to have moved away from the core goal of this thread which should result in better development of
postgresql'scommunity. As a result a number of questions have not been  answered.

So can we please wrap up the CoC points as it stands? No doubt there will be future revisions.

Kind Regards

Farjad Farid