Re: Deadlock - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nikhil G. Daddikar
Subject Re: Deadlock
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes. Also, I have about 65 tables and i never get a deadlock anywhere else, just here. However, this tables is accessed
foralmost all operation (read-mode) since all pages  require security checks.

create table db_security_desc (
    id                integer             primary key,
    vdb_id              integer,
    ts                timestamp        not null,
    object_id         integer             not null,
    object_type       integer             not null,
    strid             varchar(100)      not null,
    company_id        integer          not null references db_company(id),
    acl_id            integer             not null UNIQUE,
    is_n_on_no_match  char(1)          not null,
    is_n_on_conflict  char(1)          not null,
    unique(object_id, object_type, company_id),
    unique(strid, company_id)
);