pg_restore: [custom archiver] error during file seek: Invalid argument - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Satheesan K Nair
Subject pg_restore: [custom archiver] error during file seek: Invalid argument
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Supporter,

We are trying to restore a 3.2GB sized POstgreSql 8.1 Data base. When it is=
 reaching a particular table restoration, giving error as "pg_restore: [cus=
tom archiver] error during file seek: Invalid argument" and exiting the res=
toration.

Then when we have googled it, we found that PostgreSql will not support a B=
ackup file of more than 2 GB. We would like to know that any of later Versi=
ons of the PostgreSql have been got fixed this problem?

Awaiting for your reply.

Satheesan K Nair
India=