Re: Past Single quote instead of double? But there's more - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Paesold
Subject Re: Past Single quote instead of double? But there's more
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Oguz Imre wrote:
> Now I get the following error message. I display a table, then
> edit one of the cells, so I update the row. Can anyone suggest
> What I am doing wrong.
> Thanks

> No results were returned by the query.
> at org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(..)

> statement.executeQuery(query);

executeQuery is for SELECT queries or other queries that return a ResultSet.
Use the "int executeUpdate(String sql)" method of the Statement object for
UPDATE queries (that return no ResultSet).

Best Regards,
Michael