Re: [INTERFACES] Problem to access postgres database with jdbcusingthe driver on the server side... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Robson Martins
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Problem to access postgres database with jdbcusingthe driver on the server side...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

How is the sun plugin? How to get? How to use? Like i wanna mean....Will can
i put this plugin on the server side and everybody will can access the page
with the applet working perfectly?
I need a solution to make it works on the browsers, and without ppl needind
to get anything to make the page work!
I'm waiting answer....
Hugz...Robson !!