Re: diference in dates in minutes - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joel Fradkin
Subject Re: diference in dates in minutes
Date
List pgsql-sql
Sorry you are correct again it is TimeStamp not date.
So maybe that is why it appeared to work ok.
I will do as you suggest and play around with it before I accept it is a
perfect solution, but it appeared to do what I was looking for (figure the
difference in minutes).

Joel Fradkin
Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305
jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, IncThis email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
andmay
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.