Front end suggestions?? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Wayne T. Carnall
Subject Front end suggestions??
Date
List pgsql-novice
Being completely new to the database arena.....   Could someone
suggest a front end for accessing a database?  While I can beat
sql into submission, maybe the other way around, my wife will need
something a little more user friendly.  Web interface, serial session
(telnet), a developement enviornment for someone to be able to enter,
modify, delete, etc. information into the database.

Regards,

Wayne

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking,
the shaking becomes a sign.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."