Re: v7.1 beta 1 ...packaged, finally ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: v7.1 beta 1 ...packaged, finally ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 07 December 2000 18:35, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Ideally (IMHO) we'd build the documentation right in place when making the
> distribution tarball, i.e., broken docs, no release.  I'm not sure how to
> usefully extrapolate that to the snapshot builds, though.
>
> Another thing we should think about is to not tar.gz the documentation
> files.  That way we could create useful incremental diffs between releases
> later on.  Any comments here?

If you dont't tar.gz the docs, what should the downladable format be? CVS?
I think CVS would be great.

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Mart�n Marqu�s            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar