Re: Can PostGreSQL handle 100 user database? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: Can PostGreSQL handle 100 user database?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday 30 November 2000 14:48, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> Note that this is a Linux limitation ... and even then, I'm not quite sure
> how accurate that is anymore ... the *BSDs have supported >2gb file
> systems for ages now, and, since IBM supports Linux, I'd be shocked if
> there was a 2GB limit on memory, considering alot of IBMs servers support
> up to 4 or 8GB of RAM ...

As far as I know, the limitation has been passed recently with kernel 2.4.

Saludos... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Mart�n Marqu�s            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar