Re: Tuple size limits and upgrading - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: Tuple size limits and upgrading
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 28 November 2000 10:56, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> Sorry for replying to my own email, but I've just stumbled upon an article
> that seems to imply that v7.1 will support unlimited record lengths. Is
> this the case? When is v7.1 due for release? Is a beta available?

The last thing I heard was that it was scheduled to be out in February.
You can download a pre-beta version via CVS. Check the postgres web site.

Saludos... ;-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar