Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On Lun 13 Nov 2000 13:22, Robert D. Nelson wrote:

> Still...Regardless of what database they're running, either their
> abstraction layer is shit or their queries really need optimized. Is that
> perhaps why, even at 5 clients, the page views he shows never went
> significantly above 10/sec?

In the article it was said that the querys were unoptimized to get the best
out of the database. Tim said that with some changes to the querys they could
have gotten much better results.

Saludos... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar