still with problems to run configure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin A. Marques
Subject still with problems to run configure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK, it's me again with news on how I'm doing (bad) with the compilation of
PostgreSQL 7.1 alpha (I think I'll call that way the cvsup download).
I still can't finish the execution of the configure script (still don't know
why), and I could compile 7.0.2 perfectly on the same SPARC.
What could be wrong? I'm puzzled. 8-<

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar