OpenLink Product Support for PostGreSql discontinued - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Williams
Subject OpenLink Product Support for PostGreSql discontinued
Date
List pgsql-general
Apparently, Openlink as elected to discontinue
their ODBC driver support for PostGreSql.

Given RedHat's RH Database announcement last
week this seems short sighted.

In any case, If this is of interest to you,
please join me in encouraging OpenLink to
continue their support of PostGreSql.