Re: [pgjdbc] chore: migrate the build to Maven (#322) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Markus KARG
Subject Re: [pgjdbc] chore: migrate the build to Maven (#322)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Actually I would even like to add <classifier/> in case the build provides different editions of JARs.

Sad to read that there is another false decision of the past that we have to keep forever. :-(

The idea to prevent too much change might become major drawback some day, we should have in mind that argument, too. It might encourage people to fork some day.

-Markus