Returning with a userd defined type (PL/pgSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Együd Csaba
Subject Returning with a userd defined type (PL/pgSQL)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I would like to return a set with a self-defined type.
Actually this type contains a subset of a physical table's columns and some
other columns.
It should hold rows which are filled in with the table data on the one hand
and the additionally calculated data on the other hand.

I can do it when I want to return a set provided by a query (using return
next;), but how can I extend this structure with additional information?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Csaba