Constraint problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Szmutku Zoltán
Subject Constraint problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everybody ,

I try using Postgre, but  I have some problems.
I create a constraint (  R1>=0 ), and after connect to server from VFP via ODBC .
In the client program I turn on the transactions . (  SQLSETPROP(nHandle,'Transactions',2)   )

When I run UPDATE statements one after the other , and one return false because of constraint ,
then the server rolling back all changing automatically.
I would like to: server ignore the bad statements (return false) and after I call rollback or commit manually....possible ?

Thanks your help ,

Zoltan