Tomcat question/problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc
Subject Tomcat question/problem
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi there.

I’ve written an applet that connects to a PostgreSQL database which works fine in development.

I’m now trying to deploy it and having some trouble.

I’m running on a windows XP Pro box with an Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 web server and am using PostgreSQL 8.2.

There’s a white paper listed at this link http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.71 that sounds like what I need but nothing appears.

The displayed web page is blank.

So I would really appreciate some help with as much detail as possible.

I figured I’m not the only working with these pieces and hopefully someone with more experience can/will provide some guidance.

Thanks in advance, you time and effort is REALLY appreciated!

Marc