Re: postgresql + jboss - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rod Cope
Subject Re: postgresql + jboss
Date
List pgsql-general
This might or might not be overkill, but Out-of-the-Box by EJB Solutions (my
company) installs and configures JBoss 3.2 + Tomcat 4.1.24 with PostgreSQL
7.3.2, and provides sample applications with Ant build scripts that use all
of them.

For a potentially quick solution, look in the JBoss docs/examples/jca
directory for sample PostgreSQL datasource definitions for JBoss.  You can
edit one and copy it to server/default/deploy to get started.  Don't forget
to remove the hsqldb-service files from server/default/deploy to avoid
conflicts.

HTH
Rod