Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Darko Prenosil
Subject Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
There is one more problem with acinclude.m4.

This is part of message that Vaclav Slavik (wxWindows guru) send to me:

>Are you sure about this? For one thing, "wx-config --libs --static"
>should output exactly same thing as "wx-config --libs" because
>--static must come before --libs. For another, it doesn't do this
>here neither with 2.4 nor on the trunk.

I tried it, and this is true !
Those two are same only if You compile wxWindows with --disable-shared, so
static is forced.

Regards !