Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking problem) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Trouble with wxWindows (XRC and STC linking problem)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Cool!

> There is wyApp::setAuto3D call in the pgadmin, and according
> to wxWindows core developers, it is deprecated (I posted a
> message to wxWindows group and got this answer).

OK, removed. It was only in Win32 builds anyway and didn't seem to do
much.

What were the changes to configure that you made?

> Now pgadmin compiles without problems, but there are few
> unresolved symbols when linking. I think that this is not
> pgadmin's problem, but I do not know where else to ask. I
> posted list of link errors to wxWindows developer
> list(twice), but until today, I didn't get an answer. List of
> errors are same for wxWindows 2.4.1 and wxWindows from
> current CVS. I even tried it with snapshot that pgadmin group
> proposed, with same result.

Please try the wxWindows 2.5 tarball from
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots. We need 2.5 for the Unicode support,
but the wxWindows CVS code was a bit iffy last time we looked (I think
they're shifting it all around) so we've stick with this version that
we've nbeen patching as required.

Regards, Dave.