postgres 9.0.3 unable to connect using DBD::Pg 2.17.2 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Leo
Subject postgres 9.0.3 unable to connect using DBD::Pg 2.17.2
Date
List pgsql-novice

postgres 9.0.3 I am unable to connect from DBD::Pg 2.17.2

I have switched to Postgres 9.0.3 runing on an Ubuntu server 10.10 (latest version)

I tried to changed all the pg_hba.conf host and local to trust but no luck
Also tried older version of DBD::Pg with no luck

Because of this the Perl applications cannot acces de databases - it worked fine on previous releases.

ERROR MESSAGE:

could not connect to server: No such file or directory
connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"? at /var/www/cgi-bin/Administrabase/pidebase.pl line 27.

The database is running OK and is accessible thru PgAdmin3 with no problem

Please help.

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5957 (20110316) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com