Help needed with PGOleDB driver and ADO - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Bryden
Subject Help needed with PGOleDB driver and ADO
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

We have a numeric field in our table. When setting the value of this field to 10000.00, we experience the following problem when using ADO (with the PgOleDB driver) to query the table.

the field comes back correctly identified as a NUMERIC field, but the actual value of of the field is returned as 1

however, doing a select on the table yields the correct value for the field

if we make the value 10000.01 and then query in the application, it comes back correctly

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Craig