Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Darko Prenosil
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents
Date
List pgsql-docs
>>Darko - in another email you offered to make a pgAdmin-free version. If
>>you can do that, I will put the project files and resulting chm file on
>>www.postgresql.org.

>>Thanks, Dave.

Consider it done. Should I send it to Your private mail ? I am asking
because chm is large, and there will be no sense to send it to list.
I am using this opportunity to mention that there is CHM support for
docbook. Just started reading documentation, and do not know how much work
will be to enable hhp build from current sgml, but I think that it is work
trying.

Regards !