Re: Could someone tell me what is wrong withthis function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PGMailList
Subject Re: Could someone tell me what is wrong withthis function
Date
List pgsql-general
1) as 'BEGIN
as '
BEGIN

Put BEGIN in next line

2) if new.countrycode !~''^[A-Za-z][A-Za-z]$''
wont check for only Uppercase Letters try

3) You can also use a Rule on the field, but its nice to use a trigger if
you require a better error to be reported

http://www.pgexplorer.com
GUI postgresql Frontend