Re: Invalid Page Header - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Christopher A. Goodfellow
Subject Re: Invalid Page Header
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thank You.  I set zero_damaged_pages to on using the owner user for the
database and did a select count().  The response was fixing.  After setting
zero_damaged_pages to off, I still received the Invalid Page Header error.
I then set zero back to on and did a vacuum on the table.  This solved the
problem.  I did loose one row of data but I expected that.

Thank You,
Christopher A. Goodfellow
Corporate Director
Tealuxe, Inc.