ISBN-13 support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Benjamin Wragg
Subject ISBN-13 support
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi,

I have been searching for information on postgresql support of the new isbn-13 standard. I have used the isbn_issn extension in the contrib directory but I don't believe that it supports the new isbn-13 standard. I'm not a C programmer so can't work on the isbn_issn extension myself, but I just wanted to let the group know about the changes that are happening with the standard and provide some of the information I have found:

ISBN-13 Details

Postgresql Activitity
    This user seems to have started some work on it.

Cheers,

Benjamin Wragg