postgres stored procedures - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joel Fradkin
Subject postgres stored procedures
Date
List pgsql-sql
Any advice on converting my mssql to postgres?
Points of reference would be great!

All 290 tables moved over ok, some data loss, and I will look at that much
closer next time I run my conversion app.

Now Views and Stored procedures.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, LLC
2520 Trailmate Dr