Re: What do you think? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert B. Easter
Subject Re: What do you think?
Date
List pgsql-general
--

Its all documented at www.postgresql.org in the information area.  Look for the
Integrated document, which you can also download.  Its nicely formatted HTML

All of this documentation comes with the source code.  You have to remember to
install it:

cd usr/local/src/postgresql-7.0
cd doc
make install

This will put it somewhere like /usr/local/pgsql/doc/{user,postgres,
programmer, tutorial}

Also, remember to add /usr/local/pgsql/man to your $MANPATH.
See man/{man1,manl}.

Robert B. Easter
reaster@comptechnews.com