Not enough connections on Solaris - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Moon
Subject Not enough connections on Solaris
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have just got PG up and going on our Solaris box and had to start
postmaster with -B 32 -N 16 to get it to work.  I now understand that the -N
is the number of PG processes that are available.  I keep getting a "Too
many clients" error.  The problem is that I will be connecting to PG from
PHP and need a possible 200 concurrent connections.  Is there anything I can
do here?

Please reply to me.  I am not on the list. (Don't you hate it when people
put that :)

Brian.
http://brian.threadnet.com