PgAdmin rc-1 Version Backup Errors - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kenneth Russell
Subject PgAdmin rc-1 Version Backup Errors
Date
List pgsql-bugs
When trying to specify a folder (using browse)for the db backup file,
PgAdiminb4 rc-1 shows the folders on my "C" drive (Windows 10) and it cannot
be changed.

Also, I get a version mismatch on the 'pg_dump' routine.  Here's the error:
"pg_dump server version 9.6 beta3, pg_dump version 8.45.  Aborting due to
mismatch."

Also. Rhe rc-1 version of PgAgent 4 prompts for Binary file path settings in
"preferences" when the beta3 version did not.  I don't know what to enter in
these fields.