Re: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Benoygopal
Subject Re: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear PgAdmin Support Team,

In our research and implementation projects we are using postgres database =
and pgadmin client as the front end.
Our application and database are deployed in linux RHEL , Ubuntu and Window=
s. Using our application continuously data is logged into the database tabl=
es and the log tables are created every day. Other than this we have other =
tables as well to keep our configuration data. The tables are created autom=
atically when we run our application and it can be viewed through the pgadm=
in client. We are using triggers , stored procedures etc.

Because of some reasons we could not view the tables using pgadmin client (=
initially we could see all tables, triggers, procedures etc.), however we c=
ould able to log the data to the corresponding tables using our programs an=
d the table data can be displayed using the SQL editor in the pgadmin clien=
t. When we check the tables from the pgadmin table property count would be =
zero.

Have you experienced this type of issue any time? What is the reason for th=
is?

Since we are not using the complete functionalities of postgres we would li=
ke to know more about it. Do you provide any training for postgres?
Please let me know your training schedule/ is it possible to arrange a cust=
omized training specifically for our team based on our requirement.=20
=20

Thanks & Regards,
E.B Benoygopal
Deputy Director
Control and Instrumentation Group=20
CDAC, Trivandrum - 33.=20
=20
=EF=80=AA  | benoy@cdactvm.in    | www.cdactvm.in=20
=EF=80=A9   |+91-471-2723-333 | Extn: 390