Re: Dublicates pairs in a table. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Ries van Twisk
Subject Re: Dublicates pairs in a table.
Date
List pgsql-sql
Richard,

do you suggest using a stored procedure to handle this? I do expect that the
table will be large (for me large is a around 10000-20000 records, the table
as more columns but I only need the restriction on c1 & c2) but I don’t
expect lots of inserts and deletes. Data entry will be done using a regular
user but of course a update needs to be done within a acceptable time so the
user does not get annoyed.

best regards,
Ries van Twisk