Re: database failure.. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ausrack Webmaster
Subject Re: database failure..
Date
List pgsql-general

[root /tmp]# psql -V
psql (PostgreSQL) 7.0.2
contains readline, history, multibyte support
Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2000, PostgreSQL, Inc
Portions Copyright (c) 1996 Regents of the University of California
Read the file COPYRIGHT or use the command \copyright to see the
usage and distribution terms.

Nothing at all in the logs...How do I change the debugging/log level to
show more?

NB. a few of the DBs on the server dont have any problems at all...

Jason