problem loading sql to database? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From mike andreetta
Subject problem loading sql to database?
Date
List pgsql-novice

HI

I’m trying to use PostgreSQL 8.4 to serve databases on our application on windows xp. Darn clients have something against red hat… anyways.

I have a dump that was taken from my Linux box. I’m am trying to import the data to a database on PostgreSQL server which is running on XP.

I have tried restore. Ive tried psql in the query box. Nothing seems to be working for me. Can someone help please? The boss is starting to wonder how much I really know about computers.

Michael Andreetta

Amber Systems Technologies

4725 First Street, Suite 222

Pleasanton CA 94566

925-417-0762 (Tele-fax)

209-275-7959 (Cell)

www.astpos.com

Reliable, affordable and money saver POS for your business.