How to set UTF8 to query browser of PgAdmin III - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dfx
Subject How to set UTF8 to query browser of PgAdmin III
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Sirs,

I am workink on Windows 2000 with PgAdmin III v. 1.6.2

If I open an sql file created with UTF8 encoding the characters with accent
are not reproduced correctly.
If I open the same file with MS Word or JEdit or also PgAdmin III on Fedora
Core 5 it is all ok.
Note, the file was created on window machine with the same PgAdmin, and was
created correctly (UTF8 encoded).

Client encoding on postgresql.conf is set to UTF8 and checked.

What I have to do to instruct PgAdmin to load correctly UTF8 files?

Thank you in advance.

Domenico