odbc driver for 64 bit Windows XP? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Bill Cohagan
Subject odbc driver for 64 bit Windows XP?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

I’ve read an archive thread from about a year ago which seems to conclude that there is no ODBC driver for Windows XP 64bit (and/or Win 2003 64 Bit). Has this situation changed in the last year?

We are running an app under Win XP 64 and need to access a PostgreSQL 8.1.x database. Ideally we’d be running the database as a 64 bit app as well, but we could run it 32 bit if necessary (which appears also to be the case.) I don’t see a way around the driver problem however.

If there is no 64 bit ODBC driver, are there any other options – other interfaces to PostgreSQL that *are* 64 bit?

Thanks in advance,

 Bill