RE: [SQL] RE: [SQL] trrouble inserting stuff like é - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joel Fradkin
Subject RE: [SQL] RE: [SQL] trrouble inserting stuff like é
Date
List pgsql-sql
I did that and it did not work.
On the .net driver I had to do it on the connect string.

I also just tested latin and see the lower and upper do not work on the
French chars, while upper and lower do work on the French chars on a Unicode
database. So the problem is getting the odbc driver to work with Unicode.
Worst case I will just use SQL_ASCHII, I am guessing the ODBC driver does
not have a encoding command like the .net one does.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
© 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.