Re: Boolean to int - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Arjen van der Meijden|Moderator P&W / Serverbeheer
Subject Re: Boolean to int
Date
List pgsql-sql
Perhaps the 'create rule' is in the way, you could try something like:

CASE WHEN document_online THEN 1ELSE 0
END,
CASE WHEN document_valid  1ELSE 0
END

But if that doesn’t work, I'm out of options aswel.
You could try the "instead query" separately to test whether the query
itself is correct.

Goodluck